Friday, November 9, 2012

Profitable Thursday and Premier League picks

Hi guys,

Yesterday was another good day, that brought me some profit. The late pick on Anzhi was won, although not too convincingly, while Lazio did the job against Panathinaikos. Elsewhere Atletico Madrid didn't manage to score, but still two bets won, one lost and some more cash in the bank. For today I have a pick on Middlesbrough, that I published and with the weekend knocking at the door, it is time to concentrate one the Premier League:

Pick 45
Event: Arsenal - Fulham
Pick: Under 3 goals
Odds: 1.93 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 8/10
Analysis: The bookies continue giving good odds for unders on Arsenal home games and I continue to struggle understanding the reason for this. Arsenal's main problem currently is the lack of ideas and fresh legs upfront and with the list with injured and suspended players they have, I don't think it will get any better. On the other hand, their defense may seem suspect on some occasions, but in the Premier League they have conceded just 9 goals, most of them against quality teams. In their home games against mid or low table opponents, they look good. I expect the same against Fulham - the visitors won't park the bus, but still they will try to defend mostly, so I can't see them putting too much pressure on the gunners. On the other side of the pitch I expect the hosts to struggle to create many chances, so my general opinion is it will be a tight game. The under 3 line offers some insurance and the odds seem very good to me, so I will give it a shot.

Santi is one of the many Arsenal players that look tired.

Pick 46
Event: Everton - Sunderland
Pick: Everton -1 EH
Odds: 2.50 @ Ladbrokes
Stake: 6/10
Analysis: Everton are probably playing the most exciting football in the Premier League. They are extremely dangerous upfront and are creating a lot of chances. Against Fulham last week they probably had like 10 clear cut chances and only the lack of luck and a number of misses prevented them from winning the game. At home against a poor Sunderland team I am more than confident they will again create a lot of opportunities, let's hope they don't miss so much this time.


This is it for now, tomorrow I will probably post some more pick, good luck to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment