Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good Tuesday and some more Champions League

Hello guys,
Yesterday was a pretty good day for me especially in the Champions League. All of my three bets were won with PSG trashing Dinamo Zagreb, a draw in Kiev and Anderlecht managing to keep a clean sheet against Zenit. That brought a solid profit and compensated the tiny loss from my English Championship bets, so overall another great day. Today I have prepared few more bets on the Champions league and I hope they will be winners too, here we go:

Pick 37
Event: Chelsea - Shakhtar Donetsk
Pick: Over 3 goals
Odds: 2.33 @ 188bet
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: I though long and hard about this game, since it is a very crucial one. Chelsea need to win it for sure, since if they don't there is a very strong possibility to get dumped from the Champions League in the group stage. The only possible absentees are Ashley Cole and Lampard, while Mata and Torres should be back after missing Saturday's clash against Swansea. That makes me think the hosts will be a force upfront and needing a win badly, should be able to score some goals. On the other hand, the visitors are very dangerous as well and have scored at least a goal in all of their games in nearly an year. I think Chelsea will win it at the end, but I smell a lot of goals in this one and the odds for over 3 are looking great to me.

Mata is back after a minor injury


Pick 38
Event: Juventus - Nordsjaelland
Pick: Juventus - 2AH
Odds: 1.79 @ 188bet
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: The Italians are in a tough position in the group - they have only three points and they other two matches are with Chelsea at home and Shakhtar away. Considering the difference in class of both teams, which was very clear in the first game despite the draw, I think Juve will be pushing hard from the first minute and a trashing is quite possible here. The line offers some insurance in case they win with two goals, so I am willing to take it.

Pick 39
Event: Braga - Manchester United
Pick: Draw
Odds: 3.50 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 2/10
Analysis: United are on top of the group with 9 points and it looks they are gonna win it comfortably. Braga are pretty much in contention for the second place, so they will be fully motivated for this game. The main reason I am taking the draw is simple - if around the 60th minute mark the game is equal, both teams will try not to lose it, cause a point is enough for them. Small stakes though.


This is it for today, good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment