Monday, November 5, 2012

Another great weekend and some Championship picks

Hi guys,

Sunday was a great day in terms of betting and in general, the weekend was once again superb. I won both of my bets in the Premier League yesterday with QPR and Reading finishing under 2.5 goals and Newcastle holding for a 1:1 draw at Anfield. In addition to that my bet on F1 was an easy win as Alonso managed a very solid Abu Dhabi GP and finished second. This three wins mean the ROI is almost 130%, which I really think is great.
Today I am waiting for a West Brom win in the last game of the Premier League and in the meantime I have two more picks for the English Championship:

Pick 32
Event: Sheffield Wednesday - Blackpool
Pick: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 1.81 @ 188bet
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: The two sides are in a different shape recently - the hosts have two wins in a row, while the visitor are five games without a win. However, the common thing about both teams is that they have terrible defenses. Blackpool' s average goals conceded in their last four away games is 2.50 and Sheffield Wednesday are not keeping any clean sheets either, so the overs seem the best bet here.

Ollie has some reasons to worry.


Pick 33
Event: Nottingham Forrest - Middlesbrough
Pick: Middlesbrough +0.25 AH
Odds: 2.23 @ 188bet
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: This bet is based purely on momentum. Middlesbrough are flying high right now are in a streak of 6 games unbeaten, including 5 wins. On the other hand the hosts have just one win in their last five games at home and this is why I think the value is on the visitors in this match.

This is it, I think I will publish some Champions league picks too, good luck all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment