Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Useful betting sites and tipsters

Hi guys,
Since I don't really like to bet on international games and especially friendlies, I decided it is best to skip today's matches. This means you could expect some more tips from me for the forthcoming weekend.
However, I decide to use this break and dedicate a post to something very important, that might be useful for you - some links for sites and tipsters that I use as information and tips sources. I think this is essential for anyone who likes sports betting, since information is the key for success. I rarely follow tips based on purely the opinion of someone else, I like to have some knowledge myself, but I often find other people's analysis helpful. This is why I will write a short review for some of my sources, I hope they can be as helpful to you as they have been for me:


GOONERSGUIDE.COM

This is a very useful site for betting tips on mostly English football. There are some very goods tipsters there and you can check their in depth analysis. I personally like to take a look there, just before I place my bets. Many times there were different angles I missed and some useful information I didn't get, which prevents me from taking some bets without value.
Also, there is  a specific punter there I often follow - ArmchairPunter. The guys is specialized in lower English leagues and he is really great, especially when it comes to the English Championship. His record is great and his in depth analysis will give you a very good idea about the games. I always check his opinion on games from the Championship I am willing to bet on.


MILOSNS

This is a link to the personal blogabet page of a Serbian tipster, who is especially good in South American football and European basketball. Unfortunately, his best tips are paid and you can't see them before the game, but occasionally he shows some tips for free. I would recommend you to follow his page, but concentrate on South American football and Euro basket which are his strengths. He really follows closely those and his information is accurate. Useful tipster with good knowledge.

BETTING PORTUGAL

Another guy on blogabet, who has specialized on specific market - this time Portugal. The guy has very good info and his tips for Portugal are great. Once again, he has a paid service which means most of his picks are private, but still sometimes he post some tips for free and it is worth checking his blog.

OLBG.COM

This is a different type of site - it is one of the biggest UK betting communities. To be honest, the reason I am putting it here is that it has a lot of free betting competitions and if your bank is small you could try to win some cash without betting. There are more than £5,000 in cash prizes and also half of that in free bets, so if you have a small bank it is worth a shot. There is a separate competition for number of sports, type of betting and leagues, so you could win some cash, if you have a good month. Also, there are many, many tipsters there, so with some research you could fins some useful information too.

ODDSPORTAL.COM
Another good site which has various types of useful info - from odds comparison to dropping/rising odds and also some good tipsters. I think it is a must for anyone, who wants to make money from betting, so don't miss the chance to check it out.


Well, this is it, if you too have some useful sites you want to share, you can do it in a comment to this post, I will be grateful for that.Good luck everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. Tips and posts like this are really helpful, actually, there are already lots of players that won because of the help of this, including me, thanks! :)
    __________________
    Mitch | 12BET

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gambling is the bet of cash or something of material cost on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods. Gambling is also a major international commercial activity, with the legal gambling market.
    Free Gambling Forum

    ReplyDelete