Saturday, November 24, 2012

More betting tips for the Premier League

Hi guys,
As I told you yesterday, I will put some more tips for the Premier league today. For now I will just add one pick for today and later I will write about Sunday's games:

Pick 67
Event: Stoke - Fulham
Pick: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.15 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 8/10
Analysis: The two teams that meet are very different in terms of average goals in their games. Most of Stoke's games are under and they are keeping it tight at the back and don't score too much. Fulham are completely different and under Martin Jol they are all out attacking which leads to many goals for and against them. The reason I think there is value on the over 2.5 here is simple - I think the visitors will be able to score at least once with the firepower they possess, but the suspension of Hangeland means they will have a lot of trouble dealing with set pieces, which is the main weapon of the hosts.

Good luck everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Tipsters like you are really idealistic, really love the thought of winning because of the help of the tips, thanks. :)
    __________________
    Mitch | 12BET

    ReplyDelete