Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Benfica - Celtic pick

Hello again guys,

I am looking at the games and to be honest, I have some reservations for most of them, so I will probably watch them and try to find some good value in live betting, but still I think there is another good option for today:

Pick 59
Event: Benfica - Celtic
Pick: Benfica -1.5 AH
Odds: 2.43 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: Benfica will be desperate here as anything but a win means game over for the Portugal side. They are in a very good run of five wins and they are solid especially at home. They don't have many absent players and with the home crowd behind their backs, they will be pushing from the first minute of the game. Celtic on the other hand are the huge surprise in the group and after the win against Barca they are the favorites to qualify and they even can do it tonight. I expect them to sit tight and defend in this match, but I feel the Portuguese side will be able to break them more than once.


This is it with my prematch games for the day, good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment