Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another win and Champions league picks

Hi guys,
The good streak continued yesterday when West Brom managed to win against the Saints at home, so that brought me a decent profit. With this pick I managed to achieve 10/12 picks won in the Premier League from the past 10 days and I am pretty satisfied with the result. What really surprised me was the fact the odds for West Brom reached 1.93 at some point which was insane, given the performance of the two teams since the start of the season, sometimes I really don't understand the bookies. However, the match went as expected with Southampton inefficient upfront and terrible at the back. So, today I am waiting for two picks in the Championship and in the mean time I think I found some good bets for the Champions league. Here we go:

Pick 34
Event: Anderlecht - Zenit
Pick: Both teams to score - no
Odds: 2.15 @ BetVictor
Stake: 3/10
Analysis: I can't understand the odds here, given the fact the hosts still haven't scored a goal in this competition, in fact they've only managed 12 shots on goal for now. On the other hand, Zenit didn't look too dangerous in the fixture in Saint Petersburg either and now they are missing Hulk for this match. This makes me think there is a strong possibility that at least one of the teams doesn't manage to score a goal and I will take the generous odds BetVictor is giving.

Hulk is out for tonight's game.



Pick 35
Event: Dinamo Kiev - Porto
Pick: Draw
Odds: 3.43 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 3/10
Analysis: Porto are doing great since the start of the competition and have the maximum 9 point from their first three games. This makes them almost certain to go through and despite that I doubt they will underestimate this game. They want to win the group in order to have a softer opponent in the knockout stages, but it is never easy to play in Ukraine, especially at this time of the year. This makes me think the visitors won't be unhappy with a draw. The odds seem nice and that is why I will give it a shot with small stakes.

Pick 36
Event: PSG - Dinamo Zagreb
Pick: PSG -2AH
Odds: 1.86 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: The main reasons for the this pick are two - the obvious difference in class of both teams and most importantly the motivation of the hosts. After losing at home at the weekend they will want to bounce back as soon as possible and wash out the bad memories of their fans. Also, Ibrahimovic was sent off and I think his frustration may result in a great game against the Croatian side. If you add the fact the visitors are not likely to score goals here, I believe a trashing is quite possible and the -2AH line is somewhat safe option, so I am going for it.

After showing his bad side, I think Zlatan will show his good one tonight.


This is it for today, I might put some more bets on the games tomorrow, good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment