Thursday, November 22, 2012

Another bet for Europa League

Hi guys,
I was checking some odds and stuff and I noticed a pick, that seems great value to me, but I somehow missed it in the morning. Let's make up for this mistake and here it is:

Pick 64
Event: Academica Coimbra - Viktoria Pilzen
Pick: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.20 @ 188bet
Analysis: I honestly can't understand the odds here - Academica will have to go gung ho in this game, cause everything but a win and they are out of the competition. If they do win though, they will pretty much have a chance to go through, since Viktoria will have to play Atletico Madrid in their last game. This means the hosts attack from the first minute and they are more than capable of scoring, especially at home. On the other hand, the only time Viktoria didn't score a goal in this group was against Atletico Madrid away which is quite understandable. I feel there will be some goals here and if you don't want to risk too much, I recommend you the safer option of over 2 at 1.65, which is also great value and returns your money in case the teams score just two goals.

Good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment