Friday, November 16, 2012

More Premier League picks for the weekend

Hi guys,

With some more team news available today I will add some more picks for the Premier League. Here we go:


Pick 53
Event: Arsenal - Tottenham
Pick: Over 3 goals
Odds: 2.04 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 7/10
Analysis: Normally, the North London derby is full of goals, you just have to take a look at results in recent years and you will find stuff like 5:2, 3:2, 3:3, 4:4 etc. Considering the condition of the two sides, I believe a high scoring game is again quite possible. Arsenal are finding their shape upfront, but they started conceding a lot recently, while Tottenham also seem unable to keep a clean sheet. This makes me think this could be the next classic game between the two rivals and I really like the odds for overs here.

Pick 54
Event: QPR - Southampton
Pick: Southampton +0 AH
Odds: 2.97 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 6/10
Analysis: The bottom two teams face each other in a match, that is absolutely crucial. The visitors are basically with their best squad here and QPR have some long term absentees and captain Park is doubtful about the game. I expect a really tough battle, but to be honest, I like the Saints more from both teams and I feel they are the better side here despite their obvious leaks. They seem unable to score enough despite the many chances created and are not solid enough in defense, but still they have shown some great stuff throughout the season and if they manage to find some consistency in the game, they could snatch the victory. On the other hand, QPR is full with many decent players, but seem to struggle in all areas of the pitch - they concede too many goals, the midfield finds it hard to keep the ball when needed and create enough chances and the forwards don't score enough. Of course, this is a big chance for them to make it right at home against the Saints, but this works vice versa and I am sure that the visitors will be very motivated too. That is why I am taking the DNB option for the Saints and I feel they could do the job here.

I feel Hughes will stay really worried after this match.

This is it for now, I will write some picks probably and there is F1 this weekend, so stay tuned. Good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment