Sunday, November 11, 2012

Premier league pick for Sunday

Hi guys,
Yesterday was a rather bad day and it was the first time I lost some cash betting on the Premier League. My Friday bets on Arsenal and Everton both lost, still the good thing was Stoke and West Brom managed to do the job, so the damage was not that big. I was also able to win a decent amount of cash with live bets on Man United - one for the to score the next goal when they were 2:0 down and one for the to win at 2:1, however, I am unable to post those in the blog, since it is hard to follow them. I have another bet for today though and it is once again for the English Premier league:

Pick 49
Event: Newcastle - West Ham
Pick: Newcastle -0.5 AH
Odds: 2.02 @ 188bet
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: Newcastle are improving recently and the win against a solid side like West Brom and the draw at Anfield against Liverpool are signs of it. They are very decent at home, while West Ham are just terrible away - they have only three wins in their last 41 away games in the Premier League. I think the Newcastle's offensive players will be more than capable to create a number of chances, however the hosts are missing some key man in the defensive area like Coloccini and Tiote, so I won't risk too much here. Medium sized bet on this one, since there are some concerns about Newcastle's defense.


The skipper is suspended for this match.

I am also waiting for a Chelsea win today and the odds have dropped since my bet, so I think it was a good value. Good luck everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arsene,
    really good job with your Blog. Like it very much, and read every post! Good presentation, easy, successful, what do you want more? Go on with this work an you readers will multiply, for sure. Best Regards Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, mate, I probably could do more detailed analysis for the games, but I don't really have enough time for that :) The good thing is it seems I am managing to find some value for now, let's hope the good times continue :)

    ReplyDelete