Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend recap and Premier League picks

Hello guys,
I am sorry that I didn't post my Sunday picks, but unfortunately I had a lot of stuff to do and just didn't have the time to do it. Generally, the Saturday's pre match picks lost me some money, but with Man United managing another comeback, I actually won some with my live bets. As always, since there is no way to add them here in time, I won't tell you more about it.
The good thing is that with all other competitions in Europe in a winter break, there will be English football only in the forthcoming months, starting with some games this Tuesday and Wednesday and I already have one pick prepared:

Pick 68
Event: Sunderland - QPR
Pick: Sunderland -0.5 AH
Odds: 2.25 @ Pinnacle
Stake:  5/10
Analysis: Well, Harry Rednkap is known for his immediate effect on the new teams he is appointed at and also, a change of the manager normally gives a boost to a team. Obviously, this is the reason why the weakest team in the Premier League so far is considered a favorite to take something from this game. However, I am at the opposite opinion and I think the odds for Sunderland are too generous here. I watched the QPR game at Old Trafford and I believe the only reason the visitors looked ok in a good chunk of the match is the very weak game of Man United. The hosts weren't pressing enough, they made a number of mistakes in the middle and QPR had like the 7-8 good spots, when they could have made decent attacks. The visitors managed to score just in one of them and afterwards United upped the tempo and could've scored 5, if they needed. This makes me think Harry has a very tough job to do and the odds of 2.25 for a home win contain value, despite the bad shape of the hosts. Medium stakes though, since the first goal is really vital here and if QPR gets it, it might be over.

I thought about putting a normal Rednkapp picture, but couldn't help it, when I saw this,big lol :)


This is it for now, I will post some more picks soon, good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment