Thursday, November 22, 2012

Europa League betting tips, 22.10

Hello guys,
It is time for some Europa League betting tips for today, but before that I would like to make a short recap for Wednesday. It was a good day with both of my bets on Malaga and Arsenal winning, but I was somewhat disappointed, since I was strongly considering bets on Dortmund and Milan, but skipped them at the end. However, there was still a solid profit from the bets I actually made, so it was all good.
I looked deeply in today's games and I am struggling to find value in most of them due to various reasons, but still I think there are some good picks out there:

Pick 62
Event: Newcastle - Maritimo
Pick: Under 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.02 @ 188bet
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: The two teams are on the opposite sides of the group standings with Newcastle leading and Maritimo at the bottom. Today the Geordies can secure qualification if they win the game, while the Portuguese side will go down in such a case. I think the hosts will win this one, but I don't like the odds, so instead I will try to go for unders cause of various reasons. First of all, Newcastle managed a clean sheet in both of their home games in Europe so far and that makes me think they will be able to do it again today. Also, Maritimo didn't manage to score in their first two away games and both of them finished unders (1:0 and 2:0). In addition to these stats Newcastle will be missing some players like Cabaye and Gutierez and that should harm their attacking potential.

Cabaye is out for the game.



Pick 63
Event: Hannover - Twente
Pick: Over 3 goals
Odds: 2.04 @ 188bet (can be found at 2.10 at some bookie called "The Greek", but I don't know it and don't use it)
Stake: 5/10
Analysis: This bet is based purely on the performance of the both teams so far, especially Hannover. They are just scoring for fun and conceding a lot too. In fact, they only have overs so far in the group, while Twente have just one under, so I think another goal fest might be on the line here.

 This is it for today, good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment