Thursday, November 15, 2012

English Premier league picks for the weekend

Hello guys,
With the international friendlies gone it is time to concentrate on this weekend's Premier League matches. After last week wasn't too good for me, it is time to compensate and make some money. So here are the first bets:

Pick 51
Event: Arsenal - Tottenham
Pick: Theo Walcott to score anytime
Odds: 3.40 @ Skybet
Stake: 3/10
Analysis: Well,  the North London derby is coming and as Arsenal supporter I sincerely hope to see the Gunners win. It won't be easy though and one of the players that could be instrumental in this game is Theo. He is in great shape, scored and assisted a bunch of goals since the start of the season even without playing as a starter regularly. Last time around he scored two goals against Tottenham and with the first choice left back Assou-Ekotto out of this game, I think the odds for Walcott to score are very good. I will take the 3.40 gladly with a small bet.

I hope to see Theo scoring and the Emirates rocking again.

Pick 52
Event: Reading - Everton
Pick: Over 3 goals
Odds: 2.27 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 8/10
Analysis: After thinking about Everton recently, I reached an interesting conclusion. It seems to me the teams are now fearing them because of the great shape since the start of the season and they go out parking the bus at Goodison. This leads to less chances and less goals for the Toffees compared to their games away, where teams feel obliged to play more open in front of their home crowd. This makes me think the high flying Everton side will be manage to create a lot of chances against the shaky Reading defense. On the other side, Reading recently showed they can score goals too and despite the 0:0 draw against Norwich last week, I feel this game will offer a lot of goals.


This is it for today, but I am having some more ideas, so expect more picks tomorrow, good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment