Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bad day in Capital One Cup and an early weekend pick

Hi guys,
The last two days showed me once again why the League Cup, currently called Capital One Cup just can't be trusted. Both Arsenal and Chelsea managed to create plenty of chances, but at the end of the day terrible defending made them chasing results to the very end of their matches. They managed to win at the end, but it was after extra time and that didn't do any good to my bets. Elsewhere Tottenham and Liverpool were surprised by Norwich and Swansea, which made the days even worse. On the good side of things, I was cautious and my stakes were low, so there is no big harm done :) Enough with the Capital One Cup, I have an early bet for the week, and I am putting it so early, cause the odds seem unreal and I don't think they will last:


Pick 26
Event: Liverpool - Newcastle
Pick: Newcastle +1AH
Odds: 1.98 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 10/10
Analysis: Well, I don't have much to say about this game, besides that this is great value. I mean, seriously, almost 2.00 for Newcastle to draw or win, returning the bet if they lose with only one goal? This can't be serious, I think the odds will drop till the game, so go for it while it is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment