Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Crazy, crazy Arsenal and Capital One Cup day two

Hi guys,

Yesterday's matches in Capital One Cup weren't exactly successful in terms of betting, but being Arsenal fan I can't say I didn't enjoy it, lol. The 7:5 win against Reading was probably one of the most extraordinary games of football I have ever seen in my life. I am literally speechless and I believe I won't forget this game ever.

Theo showed he is worth a new contract.

As for the betting, the day wasn't that good. My bets on Arsenal were lost as also the one on Wigan covering a handicap. However, Leeds managed to beat Southampton which compensates some of the losses and it wasn't that bad after all.
For today I already have a bet on Chelsea (0AH), and I like two more bets with big odds and small stakes:

Pick 24
Event: Norwich - Tottenham
Pick: Draw (Norwich + 1EH)
Odds: 4.00 @ Ladbrokes
Stake: 2/10
Analysis: Both teams are expected to field a weakened team for this match as most of Premier League teams do in the competition. I feel it will be a very close game and I can't really find some value in the more common markets. However, I believe Spurs will be able to just win it and I really like the odds for them doing so by one goal margin.

Pick 25
Event: Liverpool - Swansea
Pick: Liverpool - 2EH
Odds: 5.00 @ Ladbrokes
Stake: 2/10
Analysis: Well, this bet is based on the improved performance of the Liverpool youngsters recently. They are showing some really good stuff and have been performing very well in the domestic cups for the past two years. Also, Swansea are clearly having issues in defense and that is why I believe they could get trashed here and a small bet on -2 EH is worth a shot.

Best of luck to every one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment