Sunday, October 28, 2012

Good Saturday and picks for Sunday

Hello guys,

The weekend started very well and I managed to land three out of four picks yesterday for a solid profit. As I expected the Arsenal - QPR game was very tight and the visitors tried a very negative tactics. They weren't many chances until late in the game and the home win with 1:0 was great for me both as a punter and an Arsenal supporter :) Elsewhere Reading and Fulham both score, actually three times each and Wigan and West Ham left it late, but still managed to cover the over 2.5 line. For today I have Bale to score (published in the blog on Friday), but I think there is value in two more picks:

Pick 16
Event: Newcastle - West Brom
Pick: Newcastle to win
Odds: 2.00 @ Will Hill
Stake: 10/10
Analysis: Newcastle are improving their shape recently and have 3 wins from 3 games in Europe and also played very well in the derby against Sunderland last week. They will only miss the suspended Tiote, while West Brom are missing skipper Brunt and Reid. West Brom are unconvincing away from home with three draws and a heavy loss against Fulham, so I believe the host will be able to win here.

Tiote is out after a reckless tackle against Sunderland.

Pick 17
Event: Everton - Liverpool
Pick: Both teams to score
Odds: 1.73 @ Bet365
Stake: 10/10
Analysis: I expect a fierce derby of Merseyside and I wouldn't try to predict the outcome. Everton will miss Felainni and Pienaar, but still have a lot of fire power upfront and Liverpool are more stable recently. Skipper Gerrard normally plays his best games against Everton and ManU, and I expect the same today. I believe both teams will search for the victory and will manage to score goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment