Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two final bets on Capital One Cup

Hi guys,

I was thinking about the Arsenal game tonight, reading about the squad and stuff and I have two more picks for this evening. Looking at the odds, I feel small bets on Serge Gnabry and Thomas Eisfeld to score anytime are a good option. Both players have been very impressive in the pre season, in under 21 games and also in the first leg of Capital one cup and I really feel one of them could be on the score sheet tonight. Small stakes for both, here are the details:

Picks 22 and 23
Event: Reading - Arsenal
Pick: Gnabry to score anytime ; Thomas Eisfeld to score anytime
Odds: 4.33 @ 888 sport ; 5.50 @ Skybet
Stake: 3/10 ; 2/10

I feel the two youngsters can score again today.


 Good luck everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment