Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some more picks for Capital One Cup

Hi guys,

I was looking at the odds for the other Capital One Cup matches and I found some bets I think contain some value. Here are two quick picks for today:

Pick 20
Event: Chelsea - Manchester United
Pick: Chelsea 0 AH
Odds: 1.70 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 10/10
Analysis: This bet is based purely on the emotions in the two teams. After the terrible referee decisions on Sunday Chelsea were left very frustrated and angry. I think they will do their best to revenge and this will give them some extra motivation to win the game.

Terrible performance on Sunday by Clattenburg.


Pick 21
Event: Reading - Arsenal
Pick: Arsenal
Odds: 1.91 @ Ladbrokes
Stake: 6/10
Analysis: I was wondering if I should take this bet, but the good Arsenal record in the League Cup and the fact they have won five out of five games against Reading made up my mind. The Gooners will probably have a balanced line up with seniors like Koscielny, Jenkinsons, Coquelin, Arshavin involved as well as some very promising youngsters like Martinez, Eisfeld and Gnabri. On the other hand Reading are really struggling in the Premier League and this should be their top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment