Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Two early Premier League picks

Hi guys,

As I told you last week, I had some problem with my tooth and at the it turned I needed a minor operation to fix it, so I was away for some time. However, I am back and I can see two good early picks for this weekend:

Pick 83
Event: West Brom - Norwich
Pick: Under 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.05 @ 188bet
Stake: 8/10
Analysis: Well, West Brom are very solid at home, especially defensively and they manage to keep clean sheets quite often. On the other hand, Norwich are in a very good shape recently and one of the main reasons for that is their discipline and hard work. That makes me think it will be a close game and possibly there won't be too many goals in it.

Pick 84
Event: Chelsea - Aston Villa
Pick: Villa +1.5 AH
Odds: 2.00 @ 188bet
Stake: 7/10
Analysis: Villa are flying right now - they won against Norwich for Capital One, they destroyed Liverpool at Anfield this weekend and in general, the work of Paul Lambert is starting to pay off. On the other hand, Chelsea with Benitez is not too convincing and there will be possibly some tired legs after the World Cup they played recently. That makes me think Villa could take something from this game or at least lose with just a single goal, which suits us with this line.


Good luck everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment