Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another Premier league tip

Hello guys,
Yesterday was a great day for me - my only pre match bet on Dortmund - Hannover was easily won and I also made some good money on live betting. Today I've prepared another Premier League bet for this weekend, so here we go:

Event: Swansea - Manchester United
Pick: Over 3 goals
Odds: 1.98 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 8/10
Analysis: Well, my initial thoughts about this game were that Man Utd will win convinsingly, cause they have basically full squad, they had a good amount of time to rest and they should be at full strenght against a very inconsistent Swansea side. However, the defense of the visitors still remains a big question mark and if the likes of Reading can score three against them, I feel it will be pretty tough to keep a clean sheet against Swansea. This is why I am going for the over 3 line here - the odds are good and it offers insurance too.

This is it, I could add something else in the recent days, good luck everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Cool :) . Why don't you try to update this blog more often, seems like you're having lots of visitors here.
    ________________
    Mitch | Asian Handicap

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for sharing the information, god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for the tips, I signed up last week and I am already making profits from these football betting tips..

    NCAA football picks

    ReplyDelete