Saturday, December 1, 2012

Premier league - Live bets

Hi guys,
I will try something new this weekend and I might make it tradition in the future, if you are interested. Since as every Saturday I am watching the games and I am taking some live bets as well, I decided it would be interesting to keep something like a live feed. I will update this post with my live picks and I will use Pinnacle and 188bet. I hope there are some interesting stuff and we win some cash. I won't keep them in the stats, since it is hard to prove everything and I don't want to put even the slightest doubt in the fairness of the site statistics. So, expect live updates in this post and feel free to share your thoughts and comments.

Update at 15:12
Pick:West Ham - Chelsea over 2.5
Odds: 1.77 at 188bet
Stake: 5/10
The game is very exciting and after the equalizer from West Ham Chelsea are pushing hard and the hosts are also aggressive, so let's give it a shot.


Update at 16:29
Pick:Arsenal-Swansea; Arsenal (HT)
Odds: 3.35 at 188bet
Stake: 2/10
SLow start from the gunners, but now they are starting to find their rhytm, small stakes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment