Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Capital One Cup pick

Hi guys,

I am sorry I didn't write in the past few days, but I had a problem with one of my teeth and I had to deal with it. However, I am back now and it is time for a Capital One Cup pick:

Pick 82
Event: Bradford-Arsenal
Pick: Arsenal -1.5 AH
Odds: 2.12 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 6/10
Analysis: Arsenal's best chance of trophy this year is exactly the Capital One Cup, since the team already reached the quarter finals and the only team of their calibre left is Chelsea. Arsene Wenger will used a mixed squad once again, but there will be some decent quality in the starting eleven. I expect the likes of Arshavin, Jenkinson and Santos to play as also some other first team players. Despite the fact Bradford had conceded only six in their League 2 games, the difference in class is huge and also if they are down by 1, they would probably open up and try to draw and the fast, hungry Arsenal youngsters can hit them on the counter.


Good luck everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment