Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Terrible start and the new picks for midweek

Hi guys,
Unfortunately, the restart of the blog was pretty bad with all three bets losing. The Arsenal pick was quite accurate, but two late goals from the Gunners meant the bet is lost, while the other two were rather misjudged on my side. I really though Fulham will put an effort in order to save Martin Jol, but that was not the case and in spite of some good chances, there were no goals in the Villa game.
However, I am here for the long run profit, so 3 lost bets won't bring me down :) There is a good chance of making up this week with a bunch of matches, so here we go:

Event: Arsenal - Hull City
Pick: Arsenal -1.5 AH
Odds: 1.83 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 10/10
Analysis: I rarely put 10/10, but I am quite shocked by the odds in this one. Arsenal are flying at the moment with both their defense and offense working very well. There are a number of players that can score and the defense managed 5 clean sheets in the last 6 games. On the other hand, despite a decent start of the season and recent win against Liverpool, Hull does not seem like a team that can stop the Gunners. The odds seem great, so this is my main bet for the day.


Event: West Brom - Man City
Pick: West Brom + 1 AH
Odds: 2.01 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 8/10
Analysis: Once again, after a good victory at home bookies seem to think Man City will start winning away too. Well, I thought the same way after the huge win against ManU and a bunch of other great games at home, but the fact is City are not doing well away from Etihad. In fact, they lost a number of points away against weaker teams than West Brom. This is the reason why I believe the home side could take something from the game today and the odds for this line seem insane to me. The only reason why I am not putting 10 units here too is that I hate to make two max stake bets at the same time.


I really like some of the other games too, but I prefer to wait for the teams and add some live bets, since there might be some rotation today.

Best of luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment