Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weekend recap and a Champions League pick

Hi guys,
As you probably noticed, I didn't put more picks for this weekend, cause I was somewhat insecure and didn't want to risk it with bets, that I am not sure there is value in. However, my only pick that Newcastle won't lose at Old Trafford was a success as the Magpies even managed to win. This means the bad start is now behind me. Now it is time for a bet in the Champions League:


Event: Napoli - Arsenal
Pick: Arsenal + 0AH
Odds: 2.00 @ Pinnacle
Stake: 6/10
Analysis: The Gunner are in great shape and need just a point in order to win the group. Napoli on the other hand, will have to win by 3 goals to be certain of qualification and are not doing great recently with only 1 win in 5 games and a lot of goals conceded. This makes me think the home team will have to push hard from the start and will leave a lot of space in the back. The Gooners are very solid in defense and more than capable to keep to take advantage on the counter. This is the reason I am expecting a win for the visitors, but since they don't really need it and might settle for a draw, I am going for the safer DNB bet. As for the team news - both teams will use their best and Arsene Wenger specifically said he won't rest players.

Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment