Thursday, November 28, 2013

The blog is coming back:)

Hello guys,
If there someone left reading this blog, I want to apologize for taking such a long break. I had some issues in my life and also a lot of work at my regular job, I also spend a lot of time playing poker and actually there was no time left for the blog.
Since now I have more time and the new season already started and I have a good idea about the teams in the Premier League, I decided to start writing and posting my tips again. I will keep the stats from last year and post a new column with stats for this year only.
This season is going well for me, I made some money already and my favorite Arsenal is rocking, so I hope this continues :)

Cheers and expect a post about this weekend tomorrow. As always, all kinds of comments will be highly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. real profesional betting services for your long term profit at www.soccerinvestors.com

    ReplyDelete